Thursday, September 5, 2013

Hello

Welcome To Lombok Animal rescue My name is Drh. Gde Sudiana and I am an established vet for over 20 years in the beautiful tropical island of Lombok, Indonesia.
Our beautiful island which is my home has many stray animals including Cats, Dogs but also some very beautiful endangered wildlife.
As the founder of Animal Lombok Rescue my mission is simple.

  • To educate,
  • To buy food and medicine 
  • To build animal shelters.

To do this I have a group of friends both local and expatriates who visit or live in Lombok that are sometimes volunteers but because our economy in Lombok is very basic our local staff are paid a monthly wage, otherwise its impossible for them to survive.
I have started an education program to teach young children from Elementary school how to care and love animals.
The money we raise is used primarily for medicine, Food and shelter for our street animals, and we conduct a sterilisation program in Lombok and on the Gili islands.
We sterilise street dogs and treat them for local diseases. We sterilise cats both male and female.
We do this in the field using simple surgically tested safe procedures.

We need your help.
If you would like to get involved in helping our cause please write to me an email.
If you can donate money or medicine or food please let us know.
Nothing is too big or two small.

I will be posting updates on this blog at regular intervals.

We will shortly have paypal so that you can donate online.
please look for our collection tins in the Mataram Mall, local restaurants and warungs and beachside locations.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all your hard work. We went to Lombok this past weekend and there were lots of street kittens that were very very very thin and in desperate need of attention, there were also dogs digging in bins for food, they were very scared, we tried to give them water but they just ran away. If it weren't for people like you there would be alot more animals in this suffering. We will definitely be trying to help and will be contacting you via e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I found a good veterinarian ini Lombok. So many animals need medical care. I wish i met you before, so my cats were still alive. Now you helped me with my other cats and you did a good job. Thank you so much.

    I will try to help you, so you can continue taking care for all the animals on Lombok who need your care urgently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graag wil ik een bankrekening van u hebben waar de mensen een financiƫle bijdrage kunnen storten waarmee u uw werkzaamheden kunt continueren.

    U bent hard nodig op Lombok.

    ReplyDelete